Menu

Monday, May 12, 2014

Very Wicked Beginnings - Ilsa Madden Mills


All May proceeds will be donated to the Keith Milano Memorial Fund for Suicide Prevention...

Girls say I’m a walking, talking sex god. Guys call me Hollywood because my life is golden. 

It’s not.

But, ESPN did rank me as a four-star recruit, calling me one of the best defensive players since Briarcrest Academy opened its esteemed doors. So yeah, with football and a stellar GPA, my future seemed good.

Then Dovey Beckham shows up in her short skirts and ballet shoes. Driving me insane. Making me want to beg for her attention. 

But that wouldn’t happen, because Cuba Hudson didn’t beg for 
anything.

She walked around BA like she owned the place, and most days she looked right through me…the one girl I couldn’t have.
So, of course, I made it my mission to claim her, to put her notch on my bedpost.

Because no girl can resist the Heartbreaker of BA.

Welcome to Briarcrest Academy, where wicked love begins…and ends.







Book provided by the author for honest opinion 

In this prequel you will get to meet a little bit of Cuba and Dovey. You will learn about their past, how it doesn’t matter if you have a lot of money or you are poor, the past is something and the life of everyone is something you can’t judge by the image someone is showing just because they want to hide a pain, a past, a mistake.

‘‘Because no matter who people think you are, no one really knows what’s underneath.’’

You will see that Dovey is someone who only thinks about dancing and ballet and when Cuba put his eyes on her he is determinate to date her, because even if he doesn’t believe it, by dancing Dovey stole a piece of his broken heart, just like he, with the time stole a piece of her broken heart, and what either of them were expecting it that even if they are both broken, they were meant to heal each other.

‘‘I blame my self for a lot of thins. Loving her wasn’t one of them’'

But one things is what the heart one and another thing is what your mind tells you what you should do because maybe you a re scared. So there road is going to be full of bumps, ups and downs, heartbreaks and a lot of happy tears. But that’s is love right? never perfect but if its meant to be it will survived.

Will their love survived?

‘‘I didn’t want to mess with that quality about her. Because I would screw her up like I do with everything else.’'




Ilsa Madden-Mills writes about strong heroines and sexy alpha males that sometimes you just want to slap.

She spends her days with two small kids, a neurotic cat, and her Viking husband. She collects magnets and rarely cooks except to bake her own pretzels. 

When she’s not typing away at a story, you can find her drinking too much Diet Coke, jamming out to Pink, or checking on her carefully maintained chocolate stash.

She loves to hear from fans and fellow authors. Drop her a line on the contact page.


Youtube: IlsaMaddenMills
Twitter: @ilsamaddenmills
Pinterest: IlsaMaddenMills



   









No comments:

Post a Comment