Menu

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Let Love In - Melissa Collins


What would happen if you lost everything? If the people who were supposed to love you unconditionally were no longer there for you, how would your world change? 

Madeleine Becker lost everything when her parents died when she was ten years old. Ripped from her home and everything that she has ever loved, she is forced to start all over again. The only way for her to move on is to build walls around her heart and keep everyone at a safe distance. Her logic: she can't get hurt if she doesn't fall in love. 

That theory is blown to pieces when she meets Reid Connely during her freshman year at college. He is gorgeous and darkly mysterious. He understands Maddy's pain all too well, but sharing his pain would mean breaking down the walls he put up around his own heart. Conflicted between loving Maddy and hiding his dark past, Reid starts to reevaluate his world. Maddy's inner strength, snarky personality and breath taking beauty help Reid to make peace with his past. 

Together they find out what happens when they let love in.




Let's talk about this book, this beautiful and sexy book by Melissa Collins. First this is the book 1 from The Love Series. 
This story was full of emotion, I loved every page of this book, beautifully written and with drama that is not something you think ''Oh just in books'' and that is one thing I really loved about it, how it is related to the real world.

As the name is ''Let Love In'' you will the struggles Maddy and Reid have to be finally together, he is pushing her out and she is hard at some point to. But who is not that hard when you struggle in life? (you will read to find out HA).


"I guess I can choose happy as much as I want, but it doesn't mean much if I'm not chosen back."


 You will see how they start to Let Love In, it is going to be hard for them, it wont be a happy to find out what are they so hard on it, but that is life, hard, nothing is easy. Overall I don't want to talk much because you NEED to read this book. 

"You bring more happiness into my life than I ever thought I deserved."

And here is Reid, I mean HE IS FREAKING HOT and a bad boy YET with a wonderful big heart.


This books is a 5 Stars <3 Read, Review and Enjoy :)




I am an independent author / self-publisher in the Contemporary Romance / New Adult genre. I hope that you love reading my stories as much as I love writing them. 

My other job is teaching high school English. I'm passionate about reading and love getting lost in a good book, especially when it's the one that comes from my own mind. 

I'm a wife, mother of 3 beautiful boys and lover of all things romance. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment