Menu

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Victoria's Secret Sport Bra from Influester

I got this product thanks to Influester for testing purpose only.

I got accepted for the VS Sport Bra testing program and I have to say it is the BEST sport bra and pants I have ever tried on! 

The bra will give you a support that you need for when you run or jump which is very uncomfortable  when you have big boobs.
The color is very pretty and the size was right!
The pants too are very comfortable, the will hug everything in the right place, the only thing I didn't like about my gray pants are the dark lines because it gives a weird impression of the front part and it looks like you have a hole but other than that it was great. 


After all this product its a 5 stars, and I'm glad I got choosen to be a tester of this product.




No comments:

Post a Comment