Menu

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Indiscretion Volume 4 by Elisabeth Grace; A LOT OF STARS Review.


***This is the final instalment in Max & Chloe's story. This volume is twice the length of previous instalments.***

The image was seared into my mind. Imprinted. Emblazoned. Etched.

Did I blame him for what I saw? Or myself, for allowing him the ability to cause the pain coursing through me?

Betrayal was a weapon that cut to the core—the ‘what ifs’ the infection that festered in the wound.

I’d thought we’d had roadblocks thrown in front of us before. Damn. Those would have seemed like mere speed bumps if I’d seen what was coming…

Little did I know that what was headed our way would prove to be the biggest test of all—putting impossible choices in front of us. None of which seemed to lead to a happy ending in which the two of us were together. 


Ok so I’m writing this review seconds after I finished the book! and OMG I LOVED IT!
Elisabeth simply BLEW my mind with this book, she is very aware of it ;)

Reading the conclusion of Max and Chloe story was so perfect. How they still had a bumpy road but such a hard love helped them move forward.
Max is a strong character because to do what he did for love is something really hard, you will get mad at him, like big time MAD, but you will forgive because it was protection and I understand that.

Chloe is another strong character because eve if the bad times she was there for him, but she also thought about herself, I love her. To be honest all the stuffs she is doing I want to do them but I’m to scare, maybe I will go YOLO and do it!

But seriously talking guys this book, this whole eerie was PERFECTION. I enjoyed every single book and it went from awesome to THIS IS BOOK IS FREAKING AWESOME! I’m sad it was the last one I wanted more but this is a great closing of this up/down beautiful love sexy story!

SPOILER
SPOILER
S P O I L E R

Ok not that big lol but well theres this scene, Nurse scene, holy sexual rainbows everywhere, everywhereeee! I mean it was HOT, IT WAS HOT, I WAS FREAKING HOT.
If you read it you feel my love, if you have not read it, then you will see it soon cause you will go and buy it now :D

I give this book 100000 stars, cause I really LOVED it!








   

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Pinterest | Google+ | Instagram

If you're US based and you want to receive a text message when Elisabeth has a new book go LIVE, text ROMANCE to 313131!


No comments:

Post a Comment