Menu

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Let Love Stay - Melissa Collins


If you’re lucky, you’ll fall in love – truly, madly and deeply in love. But what happens when that honest and pure love isn’t enough to erase your fears? What happens when your past rears its ugly head and threatens your future?

Maddy and Reid had that kind of love – the all-encompassing, Earth shattering, once in a lifetime kind of love. Then life happened. Old wounds that were thought to be long healed and scabbed over are ripped opened and they are forced to face the possibility that, maybe, they are not strong enough to fight their demons and embrace the light.

Together, they found out what love is, but now they will each need to heal on their own before they can ever be together again. They must face their fears and beat down their pasts in order to find their way through this crazy uphill battle called love.

They’ve let love in, but now, they need to find out how to Let Love Stay.




So the second book of The Love Series,. This book was the perfect sequel for me, it never let me down, it never turned down, it was just so great. I have to say Melissa is one of those authors that made me love a series, it just never lost the spark that I found in the first book.

My favorite thing about this book was that it wasn’t the perfect love, Maddy I have to say pissed me off with her attitude but she always did because she cared about him and wanted the best for Reid, she knows what it feels like to have one day a family and the other day they are gone, she just wanted Reid to have a great family picture no the sad and hurtful one he has.

"Love is always complicated. You can't expect to hand your soul to someone else without any bumps along the way.’’

They had A LOT of challenges here, but they those challenges made them grow as a couple. Another important thing, Reid in this book was still as beautiful and perfect as he was in the first book, I really love this character, so you will fall in love with him even more.

I think and I will always thing Melissa is one great author and has such a great potential to write and she has the ability to transport you to another world in no time, her books are the reflection of life with ups and downs, but real ups and downs, the kind of things you will see in real life not only in books. You will for sure get attached to this book and to this couple.

“I’m not foolish enough to think that things will always be easy, that we’ll always be perfect. We’ve still got mountains to climb, college to graduate, jobs to work. But as we bask in the light of the rising sun together, I know that Reid will always be my perfectly imperfect happily ever after.”

Of course 5 stars to this wonderful book!


^^LOOK REID AGAIN :D




I am an independent author / self-publisher in the Contemporary Romance / New Adult genre. I hope that you love reading my stories as much as I love writing them. 

My other job is teaching high school English. I'm passionate about reading and love getting lost in a good book, especially when it's the one that comes from my own mind. 

I'm a wife, mother of 3 beautiful boys and lover of all things romance. 





 


No comments:

Post a Comment