Menu

Monday, January 13, 2014

Starfire - Mimi Strong

Peaches Monroe works at a bookstore in small town Washington. She's also a plus-size lingerie model, and the former girlfriend of Dalton Deangelo. He's the sexy, smoldering actor who plays TV's hottest vampire.

Now Dalton is back in town, hiding out from his past and a ton of bad publicity.

He can't keep his hands off Peaches, even though she's dating someone else. 

Peaches knows that being friendly with Dalton always ends up in complete disaster, but he does have an interesting proposal for her--a wedding proposal. He says a fake wedding will save his career, and he needs her.

As much as she'd love to run into the arms of the incredibly hot, deliciously sexy actor, she's also afraid. He keeps hinting that he loves her, but he won't say the words.

Even if he did profess his love, can you ever really trust an actor?





I LOVE PEACHES!
THIS BOOK MADE ME LAUGH AND CRY BECAUSE I JSUT LAUGH SO MUCH!

I didn't want this to be the last book but sadly, its a good bye for us the Peaches lover <3.
After what happen in LA she came back to her hometown to do the what she used to do back in time after meeting the sexy Dalton <3
She came back way different, still funny of course, but she is just more confident and you can feel it!

You will read a lot of adventures of Peaches, and her friends! (can I please have a Shayla kind of friend?)

At first the books was slow for me and sometimes I didn't knew what the F was gonna happen, which is good! It will totally get your attention trust me <3

What I love the most? I can compare with here and insecurities, and I got some power from this book that I use daily! 

I really think you should read this book, and enjoy it if you read the first 2 books! if you didn't..well..GO! NOW!

I give this book 5 Stars!




Mimi Strong writes chick-lit, erotic romance, sex comedy, and new adult contemporary romance. Most of her characters have a strong sense of humor.

Here's what she has to say:

I've always had a lot of sides. Sometimes I'm vulnerable, and sometimes I go after what I want without a single doubt.

My favorite person is my husband. If I can crack him up and see his eyes crinkle at the corners, my day is made. In fact, I love making everyone around me laugh.

I've always enjoyed empowering stories about kick-butt women who don't hold back and the awesome men who are smart enough to love them. Now that I'm writing these stories, I couldn't be happier. I hope you enjoy them too!

Note: I also have a family-friendly pen name, (DALYA MOON), where you'll find MG and YA books, from fantasy to contemporary romance.











No comments:

Post a Comment