Menu

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Let Love Shine - Melissa Collins




What comes after “they lived happily ever after?”


Maddy and Reid have seen their fair share of trials and tribulations, of love and loss. Facing down the biggest challenges of their young lives, they managed to survive and endure. With the future stretching out before them, they must learn to navigate new and unfamiliar paths. 



Being new parents, starting new jobs, and continuing college is enough to overwhelm any couple. New challenges come up daily, as do small victories. Watch Maddy and Reid grow stronger together in this “one year later” tale of the everyday stuff that happens in real life. 



With a solid foundation of love under their inexperienced feet – and with the help of their family and friends – Maddy and Reid learn how to let love shine, lighting the way for a beautiful future to come.







This was the PERFECT BEAUTIFUL goodbye to Maddy and Reid love story, this book is a novella so if you are hopping a little drama, you wont read it, but how would you? if this is our little fairy tale to see what happen after all.
Melissa did not let me down with this book, every single page was beautiful!

You will read how they are doing with the new family life they are embarking with baby Braden!
She gave us a little intro to the love of Momma C (Lucy) and Evan which her next book Let Love Be will be about, their love story!

What I love the most is that after everything, after their loss of their families, they have finally have one, because definitely after the storm comes the rainbow, after so many years of emptiness in this aspect together they fill it with love, hope, happiness. 

True thing, its sad to say goodbye, we will read about them I guess in a few book, but it wont be a complete book about them, but this beautiful book was really the perfect way to say goodbye!

I love the way Melissa Collins write a book, she always make you go and live this trip we wish to have every time we pick a book to read! 


LOVELOVELOVE the book!

I give it 5+ stars





I am an independent author / self-publisher in the Contemporary Romance / New Adult genre. I hope that you love reading my stories as much as I love writing them. 

My other job is teaching high school English. I'm passionate about reading and love getting lost in a good book, especially when it's the one that comes from my own mind. 

I'm a wife, mother of 3 beautiful boys and lover of all things romance. 




   




No comments:

Post a Comment