Menu

Monday, November 18, 2013

Night Owl-M.Pierce *Beware Language*



Love is unstoppable...


At twenty-eight, Matt Sky has the perfect life. He has a beautiful girlfriend, a massive inheritance, and four national bestsellers -- all penned under his airtight alias, M. Pierce.



At twenty-seven, Hannah Catalano has a train wreck. Her boyfriend is a deadbeat and her job is abysmal.



Matt and Hannah meet online as writing partners. Their relationship is safe, anonymous, and innocent...



Until Matt sees a picture of Hannah.



Hannah's picture sparks an attraction Matt is powerless to ignore. When circumstance brings Matt and Hannah together, the strangers begin a love story that's passionate, poignant, unforgettable, and unstoppable.





Let me just start with ''ONE OF THE BEST BOOK OF THIS YEAR'' I was hook up since the first page, it was a totally new scenario for me to read, it was hot, so hot, you will read it in just one sit, yes it is THAT good.
You read up about Hannah and Matt so I wont repeat that.
What I really love about this book aside the really nice sex, video sex, phone sex, SEX EVERYWHERE(awesome sex) is Matt. He is one of the hottest and the best book boyfriend you will ever read, how he falls for her step by step for Hannah, and that he wasn't your typical dude that once he falls in love he totally change. NO!. He was the same sex on pants, you can still read all the changes of his temper from horny, to protective, to cold, scared guy. Everything. For me it is how a guy truly is so I felt he was real. People might think he is an asshole because a few stuffs, but I find that really normal when you are on the path of finding something or someone, so I really felt he wasn't an asshole but he really might piss you off a little bit (But HEY he is sex in pants so you won't last long being mad at him)
This Matt was so hot that every time I was reading I blush or start laughing or got a little paranoid thinking people might know what I am reading, he really made me feel a lo of emotions and it was so effin fantastic!

I don't want to talk much because if I go on I might gonna spoil it because this book really drove me crazy!!!!
This quote for me was FANTASTIC
''There is no such thing as loneliness. There is only the idea of loneliness.''
and here you have a sexy quote too, to get to your inner horny woman 


"I know you love to suck my dick, Hannah, but I'll put it in your mouth when I want it there. You don't give me pleasure, do you understand? I take it from you."

Now see? that's hot! I bet you have no panties and just bought the book ;) 

Oh and here to make it better, here is My Matt. UNF UNF


Agree with me: This picture scream ''I will fuck you and you won't walk tomorrow'' 



So I give this book 10 Stars because it was so AMAZING!!!





 I'm an avid reader and writer living in Colorado.
(such an anon author, is more amazing)
I might add, she got an amazing way to write, so you will love it more!



No comments:

Post a Comment